It’s time to get financially fit! Call us today and we’ll show you how!
Just like any goal, getting your finances in order and becoming financially successful requires the development of good financial habits. It’s important to be financially stable. With mortgages, household expenses, and other expenses that mount up daily, it’s hard to make that happen unless you create a plan and stick to it.
At The Mortgage Centre we can help you develop a comprehensive plan to go from just living day to day to enjoying all the benefits of life and protecting your future! We have a professional team with personal experience to help you with:
- Budgeting and debt reduction
- Savings plans for RSPs, RESPs and other investment strategies
- Becoming a Real Estate investor
- Insurance protection
- Wills and estate planning
- Reducing your income tax bill every year
- Credit and debt counselling
Take control of your financial future by planning for it!
Creating a plan can be difficult, unless you know some basic steps.
Here are 10 tips that can help.
- Written goals and a budget with a future plan is a must!
- Pay yourself first – set aside 10% of every dollar you earn.
- Develop good spending habits.
There are 3 types of people:
• Spend more than you make
• Spend all that you make
• Spend less than you make
Which one are you?
- Track your spending to make sure you stay on track.
- Manage your debt and interest costs.
- Maintain a strong credit score.
- You need the right amount of life and disability insurance.
- You need a will.
- Reduce the amount of income tax you pay! Make your mortgage tax deductible.
- Invest in real estate and get others to pay your mortgage.
At The Mortgage Centre our mission is to help our clients save money and pay off their mortgage sooner! We love to see our clients succeed and hit their financial goals. Your financial future depends on doing the right things. We have personal experience with having a solid financial plan and we can show you principles and strategies that will help you meet your own goals.
And we work with professionals that we can introduce you to that will provide sound advice and ideas on how you can improve your financial fitness.
Whether it’s a new home, travel or putting your children through school, The Mortgage Centre has been successfully serving Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Elora, Fergus, Mount Forest and the G.T.A. clients to reach their financial goals.
Give us a call at 519 763 3900 for a free consultation on your personal finances.