Is your mortgage meeting your financial goals?
10 things to consider before you change your mortgage:
- Have you explored all your options?
- Are you comfortable with your payments?
- Do you need cash flow for other things?
- Can you handle fluctuating rates?
- Will you sell soon?
- Are you thinking about any major renovations?
- When do you want to be “mortgage-free”?
- Have you thought of using your home equity to invest?
- Have your insurance needs changed?
- Have you considered making your mortgage tax deductible?
A financial solution that fits your needs!
Thinking of refinancing, at The Mortgage Centre we can help, no matter what your circumstances. There are benefits to refinancing: lowering your monthly mortgage payment, paying off high-interest credit cards, consolidating debt, or investing for your future. Let us show you what refinancing can do for you.
1. Debt consolidation
For clients with high-interest debts, our team will calculate your current interest costs and monthly payments to determine your interest savings and improve your cash flow.
2. Investment purposes
If you are considering investing and using your home’s equity, we’ll have one of our experienced team members offer you advice on your options. We have taught hundreds of our clients to invest using their home equity.
3. Convert mortgage debt into tax deductible debt
We can show you how to convert your mortgage debt to a tax deductible debt. As a home owner, we can help you to understand the ins and outs and the cost of refinancing including prepayment penalties, legal and appraisal fees and other expenses.
It’s important to consider all the facts:
- Changes in the finance markets
- Changes in mortgage products
- Your existing mortgage, options associated with it, potential issues with it
- Independent advice
- Best available rates
- Fast, convenient local service
- Secure, established lenders
At The Mortgage Centre we work for you not the banks, so our advice is focused entirely on your needs.
When choosing a mortgage, you want advice that you can count on. As a member of one of Canada’s longest established national broker networks, we are dedicated to providing you with all the information you need to make a well-informed decision on your mortgage financing needs. We are updated with knowledge of the current market trends, rates, and regulations regularly, allowing us to provide you with sound guidance.
You have options with your current mortgage so give us a call at 519 763 3900 to discuss your next move.