September 13th, 2017
REALTOR® Coffee & Learn Session
Opportunities in the Fall 2017 Housing Market
• 9:30 am to 10:00 am • 10:30 am to 11:00 am • 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm
The housing market has shifted. Sellers and buyers alike are wondering, “What’s next?”. Why not be the resource to help your clients take opportunities of a good housing market?
We'll help you answer client questions like:
1. Is the market going to crash and when?
2. Is it possible to still buy a house with less than 20% down?
3. I want to sell my house, but should I buy another house or rent for now?
You’re invited to The Mortgage Centre’s next
Coffee & Learn session.
We now have two locations, please specify which location you will be attending.
The session will be held simultaneously at The Mortgage Centre’s offices
125 Norfolk St., Guelph AND 245 St. David Street North, Fergus
In this 30 minute workshop, we’ll share the three key things you can do as a realtor to help your clients be successful with financing.
Please e-mail email@example.com or call us at 519-763-3900 ext 1001
to register for one of our sessions or fill in the form below.
The session will be held at The Mortgage Centre’s NEW office (125 Norfolk St., Guelph) and space is limited to 8 people per session.
Why does The Mortgage Centre do this?
• Our value-added proposition is to help realtors be successful
• When your business grows, more business is exchanged
• When you can articulate your “unique value proposition”
you set yourself apart from the competition